- The Scriptures are the inspired Word of God. They are the infallible, inerrant, sufficient, and authoritative word of God. They reveal God’s will for salvation and are the final authority on Christian living.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is both God and Man, two distinct inseparable natures.
- He was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary.
- He lived a sinless life.
- He willingly died on the cross as an atoning sacrifice to fulfill God’s plan as revealed in the Scriptures.
- He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father as our High Priest and Advocate.
- The only way to salvation is through repentance of sin, and faith in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- There will be a bodily resurrection of both saved and unsaved. The saved to everlasting life with the Lord in a literal heaven, and the lost to everlasting damnation in a literal hell.
For a more detailed statement of faith that we affirm, please see the Lausanne Covenant.